Online Marketing specialist (SEO)
Location -IT Park Chandigarh
5 days working
Experience- 3-4 years…
Salary up to 70k
Good communication skills is must !!!
This position is for a UK bases company , having offices in Lisbon, The Hague, Chicago and India. They are ecommerce consulting and service firm which help companies understand how to grow their brand efficiently and successfully. They have worldwide ecommerce consulting team with over 40 years combined experience working for some of the top names in online marketing.
We are looking for an Online marketing strategist (India office) who will be managing a number of client outreach and link building campaigns. Link building campaigns are not just limited to traditional work, but should include new tactics proposed, properly implemented and full campaigns streamlined for clients. Person will be directly reporting to authority here in India office and in the UK as well.
The correct person should be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved.
We want to hire an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential. Someone who is always thinking about new campaign ideas – even if not on a roadmap, find a campaign that can work, when things don’t work – realize it, speak up early, let us know, and shift strategy.
· Work with the SEO team to research relevant websites.
· Use web-based tools to submit multiple business listings.
· Perform and track outreach through social media and email.
· Report to seniors with successes, progress and opportunities.
· Must be able to find link opportunities across the web and secure links within a reasonable time frame.
· Takes ownership and pride of work. Understanding its importance in company success.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Must be able to work with a sense of urgency.
· Must be comfortable working with CRM tools.
· Must be a great communicator and relationship-builder
· Must be able to multi-task and occasionally assist with other SEO tasks
· Candidate must have a passion for search engine optimization and show it.
· You should have excellent grammar/writing skills; English should be natural language for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹22,000.00 – ₹70,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Are you from Tri-city ( Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali)
- Master’s (Preferred)
- SEO: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fluent English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer