• Implement innovative digital marketing strategies and campaigns
• Measure and report performance of digital campaigns
• Improve social media presence of the company
• Identify trends and optimize spends based on insights
Roles and Responsibilities
Develop the overall digital marketing strategy
Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels
Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
Manage social media marketing campaigns
Manage digital advertising campaigns
Manage SEO campaigns
Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Working knowledge of ad serving tools
Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• It is a Full Time Digital Marketing job for candidates with 1 – 2 years of experience.
More about this Digital Marketing Executive job
Please go through the FAQs to get all answers related to the given Digital Marketing Executive job
• What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this Digital Marketing Executive job?
Ans: The candidate should be All Education levels with 1 – 2 years of experience
• How much salary can I expect for this job role?
Ans: You can expect a salary of 12,000 – 15,000 per month that depends on your interview. It’s a Full Time job in Delhi.
• How many working days are there for this Digital Marketing Executive job?
Ans: This Digital Marketing Executive job will have 6 working days.
• Are there any charges applicable while applying or joining this Digital Marketing Executive job?
Ans: No, there is no fee applicable for applying this Digital Marketing Executive job and during the employment with the company, i.e., Jingle Infotech Ltd..
• Is it a work from home job?
Ans: No, it’s not a work from home job and can’t be done online.
• How many openings are there for this Digital Marketing Executive role?
Ans: There is an immediate opening of 2 Digital Marketing Executive at Jingle Infotech Ltd..
• Who can apply for this job?
Ans: Only Female candidates can apply for this Digital Marketing job.
• What are the timings of this Digital Marketing Executive job?
Ans: This Digital Marketing Executive job has Day Shift.