Amazon Call Center Job Work from Home | Amazon Online Jobs Work from Home |Amazon Jobs in India
Job Title: Support Engineer (22-124)
Pay Package: 10000 – 20000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 1 years
Organization Name: Semarchy Inc. –
Job Location: delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Semarchy is looking for an intelligent Data Engineer to join our growing customer success team. Your primary objective would be get trained in Semarchy xDM (Master Data Management) and Data Integration (ETL/ELT) platforms and be able to solve our existing clients complex data-related business and, or technical issues.
We prefer someone who knows the Enterprise Software space, and is excited about a great product, and a fast-paced, fun, and exciting environment.
The ideal candidate will perhaps have experience in an MDM/ETL/BI software consulting/support position, demonstrating consistent solid performance and great teamwork. The role would also suit a recent IT graduate.
Semarchy, a leader in the data integration and master data management markets, enables organizations to rapidly generate business value from their data. Its unified platform enables organizations of any size, to quickly discover, govern, manage, integrate and report critical information scattered across applications
Semarchy is available as an on-premises platform, is natively available on most popular cloud marketplaces such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and managed as a service and is supported by a rich ecosystem of software-as-a-service and professional service partners.
Semarchy is based in Phoenix, USA with offices in London, UK; Lyon, France; and Mexico City, Mexico.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field)
- Experience in software consulting or technical support
- Experience in working on Data projects using ETL/BI tools
- Good Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience in Linux environment
- Experience in handling file formats like XML, JSON etc.
- Experience in Apache Tomcat
- Good exposure to REST and SOAP APIs
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Troubleshoot both functional and performance issues
- Understand, reproduce, and resolve issues raised by customers
- Maintain communication with clients, providing regular updates to issues raised
- Act as the liaison between the customer and our development team as required
Nice to have
- Knowledge in JAVA, Apache Spark, Kafka etc.
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Hybrid, Private, etc.)
- Work in a small start-up environment where you can make a direct impact
- Flexible hours and location (Hybrid)
- Competitive salary
Job Type: Full-time